Why did you decide to get involved with the CCR Graduate Scheme?
- To access a wider pool of candidates with the right skills and knowledge required for our graduate opportunity.
- To access the expertise of the CCR Team
- The availability of the ILM qualification and network support from the USW cohort.
Why should other businesses consider taking on a graduate through the CCR Graduate Scheme?
- The partnership with local universities helps businesses access the right kind of talent with the most up to date skills.
- For businesses with less time and resource, the CCR can offer extra support i.e. with shortlisting and interview processes.
- The CCR team provide lots of communication and have a flexible approach, making the whole process run more smoothly for employers.
- The Scheme offers additional development opportunities such as ILM qualification which can be an asset for both the graduate and employer.
Do you have any advice for recent graduates looking to secure their first job?
- Keep an up to date CV that is presentable and concise.
- Always prepare well for interviews; make notes, plan for potential questions and research the organisation.
- Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get a yes straight away, think of how you can stand out from the crowd and keep trying.