Graduate SEO Technician - Pinnacle
Employer NamePinnacle Internet Marketing
Salary20k/year - 20k/year
Where will SEO make you a VIP?
Join Pinnacle Internet Marketing as a Graduate SEO/Digital Technician and you’ll be a very, very important member of a team that drives traffic, leads and sales for a wide range of small, medium and large enterprises.
Our inspired range of proven SEO strategies are at the heart of marketing success for many different companies, charities and not-for-profits - and you’ll be in the centre of all the action, helping our customers be seen and heard amidst all the noise and traffic.
A Role At The Heart of Digital Marketing Success
This is a wonderful opportunity for an a Business Graduate, Marketing Graduate, Technology Graduate or any graduate to learn new skills in digital marketing - you will benefit from inhouse training and gain exposure to a variety of digital channels, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, building inbound marketing plans, suggesting activities to improve the quality of online content, tracking SEO and Google Analytics metrics, producing meaningful reports, researching performance trends and forecasting future sales once you are fully trained.
Who Are You?
This is an ideal role for a for a Business Graduate, Marketing Graduate, Technology Graduate or any graduate to kick start their career within SEO. It’s a role that’s part analytical and part creative thinking - the perfect opportunity for a team player and strong communicator with a passion for the latest technologies, market trends and practices, together with:
● Basic knowledge of different marketing channels and online marketing tools
● A strong blend of interpersonal, critical thinking and problem solving skills
● A full driving licence
● Familiarity with web design and some basic knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software would be advantageous but not essential
● Above all, a sense of ownership - taking a real pride in your performance and your impact on our success.
What we offer
We offer a good package and a genuine commitment to your progression, including
● A starting salary of £20,000 (reviewed after six months)
● The training and ongoing learning programme you would expect from a Google partner
● Hybrid working
If you have the skills and ambition to really make a difference, apply now with Venture Graduates!
Welcome to the Venture Graduate Programme!
You are one step closing to finding your perfect job!
To be eligible to apply for the programme, you must:
- have the right to work in the UK indefinitely and
- must have completed your studies by the vacancy start date.
Please only submit an application if you meet these requirements.