Graduate Business Executive (HR) - Markes International
Employer NameMarkes International
Salary25k/year - 25k/year
Where can a Graduate make their mark with a business making their mark in the world with their diagnostic technologies?
Markes International are a specialist manufacturer of instrumentation and sampling technologies selling their products across the globe. They are experts in their field, developing technologies that have a positive impact on the world including the development of breath testing technology to diagnose diseases such as cancer.
About the role
They require a Graduate Business Operations Executive to support them across several functions including Documentation and Visitor Coordination, as well as Human Resources and Recruitment with a particular emphasis on these business areas. This is a diverse, fast-paced role which offers a fantastic opportunity to learn within a wide-remit of business activities.
If you are a Business Graduate, HR Graduate, or graduate from any degree discipline, that wants to explore a career within human resources, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Reporting into the HR Manager and once fully trained, you will:
· Support the HR Manager with recruitment, liaising with candidates & managers to set up and arrange interviews.
· Collate HR data for monthly KPI reports on recruitment, on-boarding, and off-boarding.
· Collate, cross check, covert and edit quality documentation such as Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
· Manage client/supplier visits to the site, processing visitor forms & car park data.
· Oversee the customer hospitality suite, and book lunches and make travel/hotel booking arrangements.
To be successful in your application, you will:
· Be a graduate from any degree discipline (ideally Business Graduate or HR Graduate)
· Have good written and verbal communication skills.
· Be proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Be comfortable working in a in a fast-paced business, dealing with competing priorities, and be proactive and organised by nature.
You will benefit from training and development within a globally successful company which still retains a family-run, friendly, and relaxed culture. Salary and benefits include:
· £25,000 per annum
· 25 holidays + bank holidays
· Contributory pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
Initially a 12-month contract (with the potential of the position to be made permanent at the end of the contract), you will also benefit from Venture’s Career Accelerator Programme, where you will be personally supported and professionally developed to reach your potential.
This is a Monday to Friday office based role (39 hours per week) at the company’s state of the art manufacturing facility in Bridgend.
Start an exceptional career in business and HR and make your mark with Markes International - apply now with Venture Graduates!
Welcome to the Venture Graduate Programme!
You are one step closing to finding your perfect job!
To be eligible to apply for the programme, you must:
- have the right to work in the UK indefinitely and
- must have completed your studies by the vacancy start date.
Please only submit an application if you meet these requirements.