Business success is built on talented people and well-trained teams – which is why the Venture ‘Rise & Shine’ breakfast event is ‘must-attend’ for any employer and enterprise looking to improve their talent pipeline, nurture skills amongst existing employees – or simply make their business the best ‘people business’ it can be.
Come along to this free Business Breakfast Networking event on Wednesday 7th June in Cardiff’s amazing Spark building, and you’ll discover the best ways to recruit talent for your business and improve skills in your workforce – learning the latest best practices and the many expert support services open to you.
You’ll hear how the fully-funded Venture graduate recruitment and development programme is helping businesses of all seizes recruit and develop talent for the Cardiff Capital Region priority sectors – as well as enjoying the valuable wisdoms being shared by speakers who include:
- Rowena O’Sullivan of Cardiff Capital Region, who will enlighten us on the importance of digital and green skills in today’s rapidly evolving landscape – providing valuable insights into how to leverage those skills to drive innovation, sustainability and growth.
- Geraldine O’Sullivan of Venture Graduates, showing how the fully-funded Venture programme is helping employers recruit top Graduates – and develop them through a unique Career Accelerator Programme.
- Graham Rees of Aspire, explaining the unique advantages of Shared Apprenticeships in delivering seamless learning experiences and successful outcomes.
- Chris Sweet of Welsh Government, detailing how you can optimise the React+ programme and access other funding available to your business.
- Glynn Lloyd of Newfields Law, giving a practical and expert overview on harnessing international talent through work visas and immigration law.
Darryl Williams of Y Prentis will also be delivering a keynote session on the benefits of providing highly varied work experiences and exceptional apprenticeship pathways to people of all backgrounds:
“Rise & Shine promises to be a tremendous breakfast event where employers can relax, network, learn and share their experiences” says Darryl.
“Many employers tell me that there’s never been a more challenging time to recruit – but there’s also an incredible array of support services available; and many novel opportunities to improve the way businesses attract talent and develop that talent to build sustainable success.
“That’s why Rise & Shine is so exciting – and why employers should join the venture.”
Rise & Shine will be held this Wednesday (7th June) at 8.30am-10.30am in the Sbarc/Spark, Maindy Road, Cardiff CF24 4HQ. To book your place, just Register Here